Law by Nirbhay Sharma
Online Judiciary Foundation Course Plan
The Online Classes will be held for the following subjects-
CPC, CR.P.C, EVIDENCE, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, ADMINISTRATIVE LAW & INDIAN POLITY, IPC, FAMILY LAW, SPECIFIC RELIEF ACT, LIMITATION ACT, LAW OF TORT, JURISPRUDENCE, LAW OF CONTRACT, SALE OF GOODS ACT, PARTNERSHIP ACT, TPA, NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT, ARBITRATION ACT, REGISTRATION ACT, TRUST, EASEMENT & EQUITY.
- Classes will be through Zoom App/Meet App.
- The duration of each class would be of 3 hrs.
- The class timing will be from 1 PM to 4 PM from Monday to Friday only. No class on Saturday and Sunday.
- The course will be of 7 months duration (tentatively).
- Only live classes. No Recorded videos.
- For missed classes you will have an option to interact personally with the teacher or attend those classes in the next batch.
- Teacher is available all the time to clear your doubts.
- Improvement through Discussion and Writing.
- Cover the static and dynamic part comprehensively with in-depth analysis
- Ten free full tests to enhance your conceptual clarity further.
- Model answer for all questions.
- Relevant Study Material for main subjects will be provided in hardcopy booklets and in PDF format.
- Special Doubt Clearance Sessions.
- Fee –
One-time Payment Plan- Rs. 60,750/- (Inclusive of all taxes). OR
Monthly Payment Plan- Rs. 9000/per month= Rs. 63,000/-(Inclusive of all taxes).
- Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Recording, downloading, hacking, sharing or any other piracy related activity is strictly prohibited. Strict legal actions will be taken against any individual engaging in such an activity.
How to Enroll?
- Complete your profile by uploading details on the given link.
- Call/WhatsApp on 9717821961
- Fresh Batch is starting from 12th July
- Limited Seats Available to maintain the quality of the feedback
Enroll now! Admission is closing soon!!!!!